The Lucky Shag Waterfront Bar

The Lucky Shag is truly unique. Located a 5 minute walk from the bustle of Perth’s CBD, this fantastic waterfront venue boasts spectacular vistas of the beautiful Swan River and Perth city skyline. Their decked boardwalk provides a relaxed atmosphere that is perfect for soaking up the sun during the day.

Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Western Australia 6000

Dress Code:

Casual Attire

Get Social:

Drawing

Business Hours:

Mon-Wed: 11am -11pm

Thu-Sat: 11am -12am

Sun: 11am -10pm

 

Visit their Website:

10885198_916108801766678_8640294048687710731_n

 

Weather Forecast

Chance of RainMondayChance of Rain50%Chance of RainTomorrowChance of Rain50%ClearWednesdayClear10%Chance of RainThursdayChance of Rain40%Partly CloudyFridayPartly Cloudy20%Wunderground.com