The Boheme Bar & Restaurant

since it’s transformation in 2011 has become one of Perth’s go to spots, with it’s relaxed vibe, French inspired dècor & outstanding service, the Bohème truly is the place to Meet, Relax & Unwind.

300 Murray St, Perth Western Australia 6000

Dress Code:

Casual Attire

Get Social:

Drawing

Business Hours:

Mon-Thu: 7am -11pm

Fri-Sat: 7am -1am

Sun: 7am -10pm

 

Visit their Website:

11425225_887511557977408_4849322397377681344_n

 

Weather Forecast

Chance of RainMondayChance of Rain60%Chance of RainTomorrowChance of Rain50%ClearWednesdayClear10%Chance of RainThursdayChance of Rain40%Partly CloudyFridayPartly Cloudy20%Wunderground.com