Durty Nelly’s

Durty Nelly’s was designed and constructed in Ireland by Irish architects, using genuine Irish materials. It was then disassembled, transported to Shafto Lane in the heart of Perth Western Australia and reassembled. In this sense, it is safe to say that Durty Nelly’s is Perth’s first and only genuine Irish pub. Durty Nelly’s is divided into three distinctive sections, chosen to represent the culture and history of Ireland. the Brewery Bar, the Victorian and the General Merchant.

397 Murray St, Perth Western Australia 6000

Dress Code:

Casual Attire

Get Social:

Drawing

Business Hours:

Mon-Thu: 10am -11pm

Fri: 10am -12am

Sat: 11am -12am

Sun: 11am -10am

 

Visit their Website:

durty-nelly-s-irish-pub

 

Weather Forecast

Chance of RainMondayChance of Rain70%Chance of RainTomorrowChance of Rain50%ClearWednesdayClear10%Chance of RainThursdayChance of Rain40%Partly CloudyFridayPartly Cloudy20%Wunderground.com