Bobèche

Cast your imagination to a period of wry wit and mischief where you are enveloped with the impression of being somewhere dark and mysterious. This 20′s style speakeasy offers old world spirit on spirit cocktails, tap beer and fine wine along with simply prepared food. A place where people can go to be away.

131 St Georges Terrace, Perth Western Australia 6000

Dress Code:

Neat/ Smart Casual Attire

Get Social:

Drawing

Business Hours:

Mon-Thurs: 4pm -12am

Fri-Sat: 4pm -2am

 

Visit their Website:

bobeche

 

Weather Forecast

Chance of RainTodayChance of Rain50%Chance of RainTomorrowChance of Rain40%ClearWednesdayClear10%Chance of RainThursdayChance of Rain40%Partly CloudyFridayPartly Cloudy20%Wunderground.com